Lands of Anaris
A territory cut by the mythical Eume River, in the last European Atlantic forest

Andrade's Tower
The Tower, currently the Tourist Office and Interpretation Center of the Andrade, with its 18 meters in height and 11.5 in width, is the last remaining part of the Andrade palace that once completed the walled enclosure of the town on its western side. It was possibly built by Fernán Pérez de Andrade "o Bo" at the end of the 14th century. In 1905, it became the property of the town, and in 1911, a part of it was demolished to open the road to the railway station. In 1936, the remaining structure disappeared, allowing for a significant expansion of Plaza del Conde.
In the 1930s, the coat of arms of Don Ginés Ruiz de Castro Andrade was placed, previously located on the main façade of the palace, and in 1951, the coronation was carried out, and the door opening to Plaza del Conde was created.





































































































































